Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Update on Lazarou Fireplaces

An update on the remote control saga and Larazou Fireplaces, the local distributor of Thermorossi.

Believe it or not, I still don't have the remote control! It has been several months, almost 9 months since I first was not able to use the fireplace due to a faulty remote control and I still don't have its replacement.

During this time I have constantly been in contact with Lazarou Fireplaces and they have given me numerous assurances that I will be receiving a new remote control within the next few days, but nothing.

Today they have said that they are shipping the remote control, but they have been so undependable, that I will not believe it until I have it in my hands.

Now to the issue of support. It is clear that both companies, Thermorossi and Lazarou Fireplaces have absolutely no idea about proper customer treatment and support. They refuse to provide a second remote control as backup to a device that due to a design fault is useless without a remote and they refuse to pledge to a local availability of parts. Lazarou in particular just want to be a box mover and get the commission without any associated parts cost and Thermorossi take a lifetime to do anything. Both treat their customers like trash. Both have been rude and uncaring.

LISTEN TO MY ADVICE AND STAY AWAY FROM BOTH!

2 comments:

  1. I see the superlative contents on your blogs and I perfectly enjoy going through them.
    here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoy them. I certainly did not when I was writing them. Fortunately, I've had no problems with the fireplace since, but I dread the day that I'll have one and I'll need support.

    ReplyDelete