Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I got a working remote!

At last I got a working remote control for my Thermorossi Insert. It arrived two weeks ago and it is in perfect working order. Thermorossi sent it directly to the technician, without the involvement of the local distributor.

It was about time, because the weather was getting really cold and I had great difficulty to use the old remote without a screen or pull out the insert and use the back button.

Thermorossi responded to my legal action threats and sent the advance replacement unit it in record time (one month), without asking for the old unit first.

Now I am hoping that I get to keep the faulty one too. Even without a screen, it is useful as a backup unit.

The local distributor, Tzakia Lazarou has disappeared and never contacted me again, not even to ask if everything is OK.

I sincerely hope that I never have a problem again, because I am very apprehensive about technical support, either from the distributor or Thermorossi itself. My only hope is the technician, who has been the only helpful and compassionate person.

No comments:

Post a Comment